Here is the view out my back door today. After several more inches of snow & sleet overnight, you can compare this photo to yesterdays. Notice a lot more snow piled up on the side of the grill.
That is a pink ruler I stuck in the snow. It is 1 foot deep out the back of the house. One of those tracks is the sidewalk and then Pete made tracks with the 4 wheeler.
Nolen kept falling forward in the snow and got a face full of the stuff. He had a blast playing in it.
Alexis and Mark (one of her favorite 30 something play buddies). He took her on a short 4 wheeler ride. He's the one I called to come play in the snow with her. THANKS MARK!
Pete is not going to work today. After parking in front of the house last night, he still got stuck in the driveway several times. He did finally make it to the road, but decided to take the day off. I think he got a good taste of what his day would be like. A lot of digging!
HEY TINA, HOW'S THE WEATHER IN SAN DIEGO? SEND ME SOME WARM WEATHER!






1 comment:
Hey Marla! WOW, that is a lot of snow. I haven't seen that much in a few years :) Do you REALLY want to know what the weather is like? Well, it is gorgeous and warm and wonderful! I'll send you some warm weather vibes my girl! COME VISIT ALREADY :) XOXO and miss you!
Post a Comment