Saturday, January 3, 2009
Time to become a loser
We'll it's that time of year. After all the holiday food, the pants seem to have shrunk in the dryer again. Probably not the case, but anyway it's time to hit the gym again. My goal is to get back to the way I was before I got pregnant with Nolen. So I'm working out several times a week and trying to cut back on the sweets. They are my weakness and the house seems to be filled with candy right now. When school starts back on Monday, I'll at least be out of the house and away from it all. Back to eating salads at least once a day. Most people know that I'm a picky eater and just to prove it, here is what I put in my salad: lettuce, grapes, and matchstick carrots. That's it, just 3 ingredients! Dressing? NO WAY, I CAN'T STAND THE STUFF! For dessert I'll have an orange or chocolate pudding. I will never give up the chocolate totally, especially the dark chocolate. I spent the day trying to get caught up on Alexis' and Nolen's scrap books. By the time I got all the photos found on CD's and printed, Nolen's nap was over & I had to clean up my mess. I felt bad because the last page I did for Nolen's was his birth page, and now he is 1. There's a lot I want to put in, but where is the time for it? Maybe a snow day will be the perfect day to finish it all. Will I finish before he turns 2? Wouldn't guarantee it. How many losers do I have out there? Enjoy the New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment