Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Home with Nolen today
I just knew that when Nolen slept through the night, that something was up. Yep it was his temp that was definitely up, he has a fever. His little cheeks are so red, but he played like normal this morning. So I took Alexis to day care so she could catch the bus for school. He fell asleep before I got home. So is it a tooth that is coming through, or is he just sick? Don't know for sure. He was lucky and didn't get sick earlier when everyone had it. So here I am taking a day off of work. Maybe I'll get the laundry done today. Might even try to work on the scrap books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
new background is cute! And like you, I hope it all works out great for Dennis & Erin - but i do NOT envy them!
Post a Comment