Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School

Here is Alexis all ready for her first day of Pre-School. She had a wonderful day and loved the bus ride, though she said the driver hit every bump in the road. I told her that bus rides are ALWAYS bumpy. She got to play dress-up and play on the playground. She wasn't scared of anything and was ready to go back. I just wish all the other Pre-Schoolers had great experiences. If you know Alexis, she is a social butterfly. I even found a shirt for her that said "Social Butterfly" with a nice pretty butterfly.

2 comments:

jodi said...

We love you guys, but you do know that I am HATING you right now....are you serious that she even rode the bus by herself?

Mrs. Seals said...

Well it helps that 4 others from the same day care rode the bus with her. She has been wanting to ride a bus since last year. You know Alexis, not afraid of anything. I hope Avery enjoys going to Pre-School soon. Hang in there! I think Doug should have to take him to school a few times.