The last softball game was Thursday night. It only lasted 30 minutes because the other team scored 20 runs in the first inning, so we knew it wasn't our night. If it looks like there isn't anyone in the stands on the other side, your right. Our team always had the most fans. Guess I should have taken a picture of all of our fans. We love our team!
Pete up to bat. Sorry about the fence in the picture.

Doug rounds 3rd. Doug didn't play until the end of the season. He soon found out that softball hurts more than wiffleball.
Mark and Pete had a lot of action playing in the infield. For some reason Alexis cheered more for Mark than daddy.
Nolen attended many games and loved being passed around. Next year I'll be chasing him around and won't get to watch much of the games. With a name like "Nolen" I think I see a future ball player.




No comments:
Post a Comment