Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've been tagged by Jodi

So I guess I'm tagged and will play the game. Jodi tagged me on her blog the other day.

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag someone at the end of your post (or however many you want)
4. If you are tagged, just do it and pass the tag along!
6 things....thinking......thinking.......still thinking.........I think my brain is fried from stress and being overworked.
1. I'm stressed out and overworked!
2. I like to listen to "Pink" real loud on my way to school. Why? Don't know, just helps me wake up I think.
3. I'm a neat freak.
4. I keep having dreams about still living in Herrin, Illinois. No I don't want to go back there to live, though it was close to Carbondale and Marion and the shopping was great there.
5. A crying baby doesn't bother me anymore, I'm immune to it now.
6. I really had to think a long time for #6. Chocolate is my friend!
Now for the tag.....I tag Heidi :)

2 comments:

Sara B. said...

I tagged you too Marla, but I won't make you do it again!

Hope you guys are all feeling better now.
Sara

Mrs. Seals said...

Oops I guess I missed that, sorry!