Wednesday, November 5, 2008
SICK GERMS GO AWAY!!!!
We have all been sick here in the Seals household. I've had a sore throat off and on for 3 weeks. Pete and his mother have strep. Alexis has had a runny nose off and on. Nolen had a cough for two weeks, and now he has a nose that will not shut off. He doesn't sleep well because of the drainage down his throat. Pete took him to the Dr. today and they said his throat was a little red, but he doesn't have strep. When will the fussiness go away? Guess it's back to the Benadryl and nose syringe. I have parent/teacher conferences tomorrow night for three hours. I probably won't be able to talk after teaching all day. I'm ready for the light at the end of the tunnel. We need some relief soon. Anyone have any suggestions for a 10 1/2 month old with no fever and a nose that goes and goes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel your pain. The boys and I are all sick. Took them to the dr on Monday. Riley just has a cold and Brody has fluid in his ear on top of a cold. I'll be glad when we're over this sickness too!
Post a Comment