Sunday, November 16, 2008

We're All Healthy Now!

I know it's been a while since I've blogged, but I've been busy fighting the sick germs. I had strep last Saturday & Sunday and took Monday off of work. I finally got some strong drugs that helped me out. I hoping once the medicine is out that it doesn't come back. Nolen finally got over his runny nose and he seems like a new baby now. He is sleeping much better and is able to relax more. We took him off of the formula a few months ago. I know they want you to keep them on formula until they are 1, but he never seemed full.

We're out of school on Friday, due to deer day. Yes you read right, deer day. Since so many skip school for the first shot gut season, we have had this day off of school for a few years. Though next year I think they did away with this day off of school. Anyway it gives me a good Christmas shopping day. Only 4 days of school this week and a day and a half next week then Thanksgiving break! Alexis is ready to put up the Christmas decorations. I told her she had to wait until after Thanksgiving. She wanted to know what Thanksgiving was. I said it was when we go to Grandma's and eat WAY TOO MUCH FOOD. I thought about giving her the real story about the pilgrims and Indians, but decided to wait until next year when she might understand better.

No comments: