We'll I was hoping to have updated pictures of the house progress, but we are at a stand still for a few weeks while the workers finish up other projects. Here's some pictures of our weekend at the river. We borrowed my parents motor home for two nights at the river. I don't camp in a tent, must have a bathroom. Ya I roughed it, no Internet for a few days. Ha Ha!

Took the kids on a 4 wheeler ride & this turtle was in the road and Alexis just had to take it back to camp. She put it in a crate and called it her pet. Other kids in camp decided the turtle didn't look that good after a few hours, so they let it go. She wasn't happy, but dad found her a baby snapping turtle later. Guess I didn't get a photo quick enough cause Nolen stomped on it and it didn't last long.
Around 50 fish were caught on bank poles. This was the most they had caught at once. Alexis wanted to hold this fish up for a photo.

Since we were just a few miles from the drive in at Newton, we decided to take the kids to see Shrek 4. It was fun to get out of camp for a while.

Two black snakes made their way through camp. Pete decided to get up & close with this one.

Sand toys a must! Nolen playing & getting dirty. I'm very thankful for the tub in the motor home cause both kids got very dirty. Alexis slept on the top bunk in the motor home & fell out of bed the second night. She didn't get hurt or have one bruise from her fall. I think a bag of clothes on the floor broke her fall. She was very lucky. Oh ya did I mention we had air conditioning. I just love camping! LOL
Sand toys a must! Nolen playing & getting dirty. I'm very thankful for the tub in the motor home cause both kids got very dirty. Alexis slept on the top bunk in the motor home & fell out of bed the second night. She didn't get hurt or have one bruise from her fall. I think a bag of clothes on the floor broke her fall. She was very lucky. Oh ya did I mention we had air conditioning. I just love camping! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment