Since it was going to be a big job to tear off the shingles, Pete called in some extra help. It just so happened that his brother is visiting for a few weeks and helped us out. We also had help from a neighbor & Pete's dad.
The new shingles were delivered by this neat truck. Nolen enjoyed watching the unloading process.
On go the new shingles. Did we pick the right color honey? Why yes we did because I picked my choice & didn't tell Pete which ones I picked and asked him to pick. He picked the same ones I did. So yes we picked the right ones!

After day 2, only a few more need to be put on the north side before they are finished.

After day 2, only a few more need to be put on the north side before they are finished.
Katie brought over her slip & slide and the kids had fun playing in the water. This kept them away from the construction for a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment