Ok, I'm still alive! Just haven't had the time to do much blogging. We put up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. Alexis was anxious to get it up and all the decorations that go in the living room. This year a few items had to be placed in different locations because Nolen is mobile and gets into everything. So we decided to get the kids dressed up and try to get a good photo of them instead of trying to get one done at Wal-Mart. After 10 minutes we were done and had a good variety of photos that we liked. I'll post the one we used on the Christmas card later, don't want to spoil it for those who will receive it in the mail. I love turning photos into black and white sometimes. Here are a couple of my favorites!
Nolen in the middle of a laugh. I just love it!
Alexis looking gorgeous with her long hair.



1 comment:
Too Cute! I like the black & white pics.
Post a Comment