Friday, December 5, 2008

Female Christmas Gift Idea

So you have a female who is hard to buy for......let me introduce the latest greatest item. It does require some assembly, but a glue gun will do the trick. Oh, a few other other items are needed. Here is the photo, can you guess what these slippers are made from?



Don't you just love the Christmas wreath glued on!

So this photo should give you a good clue to what they are made of.


Slippers made from maxi pads! What a wonderful invention.
I went to my annual Christmas ornament party last night and the hostess made these for everyone there. We just about died laughing! And the funny thing about it all...they actually fit and keep the feet warm! Just get 2 maxi pads and hot glue them together and add a lovely Christmas pretty on the top. So easy and simple! I just had to pass this idea along. Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

:-O

Megan said...

I have made those before at some party. They are a hit and too funny!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the laugh!