Around 2 am Friday morning I hear coughing and something else I don't want to hear come from the kids room. My first thought was that Nolen was sick. I checked on him first and he was in deep sleep. As I look over at Alexis she is staring at me. "Alexis are you sick"? I didn't have to wait for an answer because I had just seen the wall and covers. YUCK! So Pete & I rip the covers off the bed and get her cleaned up. She goes and lays on our bed and before we had the bucket ready... yep it happened again! So now it is straight to the tub for her. We rip the covers off of our bed. After a bath she sat with Pete in the recliner. This time we had the bucket ready. Ok, third time is the charm. Luckily Pete has Fridays off, but was supposed to work on this one. Now he had a good excuse not to go in. She must have got everything out of her system because she was fine during the day on Friday.

Pete snapped this photo of Alexis taking a much needed nap on Friday.

Saturday after a bath, Alexis paints a pumpkin that she talked Pete into buying.

Happy 9 months Nolen! He is now taking a lot of steps by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment