Thursday, July 31, 2008
Not a good night!
Here's a lovely photo of Nolen being fussy as usual. I put him in baby jail (his playpen) when he won't stay in the living room. Last night we fed him at 9:00. He was awake at 9:30 and I rocked him back to sleep. He then woke back up around 9:50. I rocked him back to sleep again. Somewhere around 1:00 this morning he awoke & I fed him a bottle and he went back to sleep. Then around 3:30 he was awake AGAIN and we gave him more milk and he went back to sleep. Then sometime after 4 he was awake AGAIN and we tried to rock him back to sleep but he seemed very uneasy and we thought he was trying to vomit, but he didn't. He slept off and on until 7 and I gave him a bottle around 7:20. At 8 he finally had a dirty diaper. I thought this could be the problem since he had no dirty diapers yesterday and he really hasn't been interested in baby food. He fell asleep around 9 this morning and slept 20 minutes. So now it is 10:35 and I fed him his cereal a while ago and just gave him a bottle. He drank some of it and is now screaming his head off and I'm about to pull my hair out. If more teeth are on their way, they had better hurry and get through before I explode. Alexis & Nolen start day care on Monday:)!!!!! I'm probably the only teacher who can't wait until school starts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Don't feel bad, I feel like that too sometimes. Malcom is not a sleeper at all, he goes to bed about 10:30 and is usually back up by 11:00 to 11:30 and is up most of the night everynight. Malcom has been tring to get about four teeth in for about three months now and they are just now starting to poke through the gums.
AHHHH...the joys of having kids! One minute you're pulling your hair out, the next you wander how you could ever get so frustrated with them!
I hope Nolen and the rest of you get a good nights sleep tonight!
Poor guy and poor mom. I hope you get things figured out so you can sleep tonight!
I really don't miss the all the nights of no sleep! I feel for you!
and yeah - getting the kids picture taken together is absolute chaos, thats why we usually end up at wal-Mart for a cheap package deal!
Post a Comment