Friday, February 11, 2011

It's P90X Time Again!

So Pete & I have started round 2 of the P90X program. Last year was a great success with these workouts for 3 months straight. So after taking the summer off, pounds were creeping back on. We decided to start the program again and then we'd be in great shape by this summer. I'm not looking to loose a lot of weight cause I can still wear size 3 pants. Just want to tone up what I do have & feel great. We are in week 5 now and I can already notice results. We just love this program & have several friends that have ordered it. There are so many programs out there, you just have to see what's right for you. P90X is tough, but we love all the different workouts & time together. We enjoy working out at home, put the kids to bed, pop the DVD in and in a little over an hour later, off to bed for a good nights sleep.

I have found out that veggie burgers, turkey bacon, and wheat waffles are really good. Doing some changes in my diet as well. Of course there are still the times when a DQ Blizzard is a must, but over all we are cutting back on a lot of the junk food. With Alexis turning 7 today, I will have a piece of cake. I'll just work it off later.

No comments: