Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 8, 1998

This is what was happening 11 years ago today in my life. I married my best friend!
Sorry for those on Face Book for the repeat, but I have many friends that check out my blog that are not on FB. Pete & I won the drawing they have every Friday at the local radio station for birthdays/anniversaries. We won an ice cream cake from DQ & other gift certificates.
I celebrated on Friday by giving myself a shopping trip to Effingham. It was so fun to shop alone & not have to worry about others.




Back row: Kathy Knapp, Marla, Sara Herdes-Bergbower (Maid of Honor)

Front row: Kelly Westall, Courtnie & Kelsie Seals (Flower girls)

Back row: Jarrod Knapp (Usher), Jason Steber (Usher), Dave Kuhlig (Best Man)
Front row: Greg Neace, Pete holding Gabe (Ring Bearer), Brad Mann

On left: Ray & Charlotte Lynn
On right: Paul & Candy Seals



I should have known something was up with Jarrod that close with the camera & his dad in the back waiting patiently.




This photo cracks me up because the guys have their hands in their pockets. I think I had to pick up the garter off of the floor & then I put it on Jarrod's head.

My beautiful cake made by my mother.

No comments: