Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy Saturday

The area in front of our porch needed some attention. The grass just didn't grow the best here, lots of bare places. So I decided a flower bed would add some much need color to the area. Here is the before photo. I unloaded a truck load of dirt last week into the area.

Here are the after photos. I worked from 11 - 5 on Saturday and I think every muscle now aches. Thanks to my father-in-law for helping me prepare the dirt and mulch! Thanks to my mother-in-law for watching Nolen and keeping him out of my way!

Momma bird had a hard time staying with her eggs because we were too close to the nest all day. I just love the sunset that you can see in the large picture window. I didn't notice it until I looked at the photo later.



No comments: