My precious girl turned 5 years old today! We actually celebrated her birthday on Sunday with the family. Here she is with her My Little Pony cake.
Nolen just loves cake and he dove right into a piece.
I just had to grab the camera when Nolen had these play doctor glasses on. I'm thinking...Is this what Harry Potter looked like when he was a baby? Just had to share this shot.


Here is Alexis all ready to go to school on her birthday. Yes she did wear the tiara, it was hat day today and she wanted to wear this. Her class also took a field trip to the post office. I sent snacks for all her Pre School classmates and then I sent snacks for all her day care friends. We went out to eat at Monical's because Alexis requested pizza for supper.
Came home tonight to find the playset knocked over by all the strong wind we had today. Not too much is broken and with a few new boards, it will be as good as new.





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Alexis!
Hope it was a great day Alexis - sorry about the playset...Hope it's able to be fixed, but i see the sand pile is safe (my boys favorite!) LOL
I hope you had a great b-day Alexis!
Hope Alexis had a great Birthday!! I can't believe she is 5 yrs. old!!! Where has the time gone?? I think it was a great idea of her wanting to wear her tiara to school...she is the princess!!
Post a Comment